More than 25 acres of secure woodlands to enjoy in the nude, with a walking trail, RV and tent campsites, rental cabins in a wide range of designs and amenities, a cozy clubhouse with a library, fireplace, dining area, indoor and outdoor showers at our new bath house,
covered dart deck and outdoor dining. Plenty of picnic areas with tables and lush green lawns.
Facilities for shuffleboard, volleyball, darts, petanque, horseshoes, billiards, ping pong, swimming and sunbathing at our newly remodeled pool with a waterfall fountain and sun decks, tennis and pickle ball, and after a fun day on the grounds, relax in a covered hot tub. Stroll our rustic trail or natural woodlands.
Become a spectator at the unique miniature remote car Raceway, exclusively at Rock Haven Lodge. Or, better yet, bring a car and enter the race yourself. Official races are held throughout the summer and there are practice races nearly every weekend. See the "Racing" link for the latest results and point standings. Enjoy the only miniature raceway at a nudist park.
Another "first" for Rock Haven is the addition of its own, fully operational Fire Truck. Members have been trained in its operation and it sits ready to be fully functional if it’s needed.
Full hookups for RV's, travel trailers and motor homes, a variety of rental cabins, weekend food service including full-menu breakfast, an outdoor cookout at lunch, a light Friday night supper and a hearty sit-down dinner on Saturday evening. Assistance with directions to all area attractions, including entertainment venues and historic points of interest. Ice and cold sodas are available at the Country Store.
1. Register at Office upon arrival. Office Hours are 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. (CDT). If you will arrive outside of office hours contact Rock Haven for arrangements.
2. Rock Haven IS a nudist park. Everyone is expected to be nude with allowances made only for cold weather or sunburn. Please Note: Underwear is NOT considered outerwear and is not permitted.
3. Genital jewelry is NOT permitted.
4. Activities may not be disruptive to the tranquility of the camp.
5. "Quiet Time" is observed between Midnight - 8 a.m. except for scheduled events.
6. NO glass on the grounds at any time.
7. Park in designated areas only (no parking on grass) and NO sleeping in cars!
8. Cameras and Camcorders--photography is not permitted on Rock Haven grounds.
9. Physical violence, intoxication, possession and/or disbursement or use of drugs, display of firearms or sexual activity will cause immediate expulsion from the grounds.
10. Management is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen items. Please bring found items to office.
11. Please do not throw cigarette butts, candy wrappers, etc. on the ground.
12. Please sit on your towel at all times!
13. Walkways and paths are for your enjoyment. However campsites and yards are private and should be treated as such. Please respect the occupants’ space
and refrain from walking across yards.
About the Pool and Hot Tub...
1. You must shower with soap and water every time before using either.
2. Smoking and beverages are not permitted in either.
3. The hot tub and pool hours will be from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. Sun-Thurs and until Midnight Fri & Sat.
1. Children must be supervised by a parent at all times.
2. No children under 14 are permitted in hot tub.
3. Children wearing diapers must also wear rubber pants in pool.
4. "Curfew for those under 18 years of age is 10:00 p.m."
5. Children under 14 may not play 8-ball unless with a parent.
1. Walk pets in designated areas (roads and trails).
2. Pets are prohibited from all recreational areas and buildings.
3. Pets are allowed in one designated rental only. Please let us know when making reservations you are traveling with a pet.
4. Pets must be leashed at all times.
5. Owner is responsible for pet’s behavior and will clean up after them.
About Camping and Tenting...
1. All rubbish must be placed in sealed plastic bags before being placed in trash containers near bathhouse and exit. There are designated receptacles for recycling of aluminum cans.
2. Campsites are responsibility of tenants for cleanliness.
3. No open bonfires in camping areas.
4. Grills must be used when cooking outside.
Rock Haven Lodge is affiliated with the American Association for Nude Recreation, AANR-Midwest, the International Naturist Federation, and the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce. The camp honors applicable discounts from those member organizations.
Rock Haven Lodge is open from April 15 thru the end of September to visitors, and open year around for members. Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST. Late arrivals should call before 5:00 PM to make arrangements.
If you have never tried nude recreation, you are in for the most enjoyable experience of your life. If you are already a nudist, you will rate Rock Haven as one of your favorite destinations of all time, after one visit here. Come see for yourself. Call 615.896.3553, write to us at 462 Rock Haven Road, Murfreesboro, TN 37127 or Email email@example.com
Interstate 24 to Exit 81 (Murfreesboro); go north on US 231 to the second traffic light and make a right turn onto Rutherford Boulevard at Wendy's. At Bradyville Pike make a right, go 5.3 miles on Bradyville, make a left turn onto Gum Puckett, go one-half mile, make a left turn onto Rock Haven Road. It is one-half mile to the gate. The roads are paved from the Interstate to the front gate.